Orange Tree Hostel Regulations
Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for reading the Orange Tree Hostel regulations and at the same time we express our hope to comply with the rules described in it. Regulations were created to provide you with a safe and comfortable stay in our facility.
Hostel’s reception is open from 6:00 to 22:00.
The check-in starts at 2 pm and ends at 11:00pm.
– Check-in – there is a possibility to establish the hours.
– Check-out – after 11:15pm, you will be charged 10 PLN for each started hour per one person.
- The price of accommodation in the rooms does not include towels (there is a possibility to rent towels in the hostel for a small fee at the reception employee).
- For our guests, the Hostel has prepared special lockers, in which you have to store dirty clothes, or use them as a “safe locker” for valuable items. Every use of the cabinet must be reported at the reception desk, if the owner is not identified, the hostel reserves that the padlock will be cut and things will be thrown away. The Hostel is not responsible for the contents of the lockers.
- The night-time silence in the hostel is starts from 10:00 pm and ends at 7:00 am. During this time, non-registered guests are not allowed in the hostel.
- The presence of people who have not checked in at the Hostel should be reported to the hostel reception staff.
- During the night hours (10:00pm-6: 00 am) for the safety of our guests, the hostel is closed, which does not exclude the possibilityto return to the hostel in the night or check-in. Each guest is asked to close the main door between 22:00 and 6:00 for the key, whichyou will get during check-in.
- The hostel is monitored and secured.
- Reservations can be made by phone, email or in person. The booking requires confirmation in the form of an advance payment of 50% of the total booking amount. Payments must be made within 2 days since the initial reservation. The remaining amount is settled upon check-in. If no deposit will be transferred at the agreed time, the reservation will be cancelled automatically.
- By confirming the reservation with the advance payment, the customer automatically confirms that he has read the rules of the facility and undertakes to comply with the rules described in it.
- Advance payments should be made to Orange Tree Hostel account: Bank ING
11 1050 1360 1000 0097 0726 7119
- 100% advance payment can be returned in case of cancellation of the booking no later than 7 days. In special cases – among others New Year’s Eve, mass events, etc. The hostel reserves the right to change the above rules.
- Unpaid advances will not be returned to the customer. No possibility of returning an advance payment for an unfinished service will be treated as compensation for booking a place.
- In case of a change of the departure date during the stay, the reservation will not be refunded for reservations shorter than 7 days.
- In relation to organized groups, there are also regulations for groups.
- The check-in will take place at the moment of presenting the identity document (identity card, driving license or passport) and payment of the remaining part of the payment for the stay.
- After leaving the room, before leaving the hostel, please leave your keys at the reception desk during reception hours.
- The behavior of hostel guests can not interfere with the stay of other guests. In case of a breach of comfort, security and peace of other hostel guests, the hostel staff has the right to refuse to continue stay in for such a person or group. In this case, the payment for the stay is non-refundable.
- We kindly ask you to keep order and cleanliness in rooms and common areas of use.
- The hostel is strictly non-smoking. Smoking at hotel area will be penalized with a fine of PLN 500.
- Unjustified activation of the fire alarm area will be penalized with a fine of PLN 500.
- Rooms are banned from having alcohol!
- The price list for repair and damage is available at the One Hostel reception. If the price list does not cover the damage, the guestwill pay off the fee in accordance with the costs of exchange or repair within the time that will be announced within three working days.
- For any damage and dirt in rooms and common areas caused by alcohol consumption, the guest is required to pay the fee in accordance with the repair price list.
- At the time of check-out of the guest from the hostel, the staff have the right to check the room in the presence of a guest for possible damage.
- For safety reasons, it is forbidden to use in the rooms heaters, irons and other devices that are not a hostel equipment.
- Any defects in the rooms should be reported on arrival to the hostel staff. In the absence of such reports, no faults or damage are assumed.
- The hostel is not responsible for the damaged, lost or stolen possessions that were not secured in personal secure lockers available for guests.
- For the loss of hostel keys, the guest will be required to pay a fee of PLN 50. The management of the Hostel together with the staff will do their best to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and the hostel’s services are provided at the highest possible level. In case of any reservations, please report any comments to the reception so that we can react as soon as possible.
Have a nice stay at the Orange Tree Hostel.