Orange Tree House Group Regulations
- Regulations for groups apply in parallel with the Orange Tree Hostel regulations.
- An organized group is defined as booking for at least 10 people.
- Group supervisor takes full responsibility for the group while staying at the Orange Tree Hostel, as well as for any damage to the property of the object.
- At the check-in, the group’s guardian is required to present an identity document, sign the regulations for groups, and provide a contact telephone number. The Orange tree Hostel reception can also ask the group’s guardian to provide a full list of participants along with room numbers.
- The group’s guardian is obliged to inform the Orange Tree Hostel reception desk of the intention to check out at least 30 minutes prior to the fact in order to check the condition of the room’s staff after the group’s stay.
- Decreasing the number of participants with the change of the total amount for reservations is possible up to 5 days before the date of arrival.
- Cancellations along with a 100% refund of the amount paid down are possible up to 30 days before the planned date of arrival.
- In case of no information about the cancellation of reservations for groups organized up to 3 days before the planned arrival, the reservation holder is obliged to cover 100% of the booking costs.